Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shout-out from Buffalo

I'd like to welcome anyone from New Providence High School, Class of '77, who is stopping by today. Buddies for life, as far as I'm concerned.

My story: I've been living in Buffalo, N.Y., for 14 years with my wife, Allison. We have three children: Maddie, 13; Caroline 9, and Greg, 8.

I work as a sports copy editor and occasional writer at The Buffalo News. I previously worked two years at the Boston Herald and eight years at the Star-Ledger in Newark.

Allison is in charge of a global sourcing initiative for M&T Bank. She recently returned from her fifth trip to India.

My job, on the other hand, offers generous free parking and many holidays off.

I'd love to hear from former classmates … especially those who still owe me money. My e-mail is connorsbuf86 "at" yahoo "dot com."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greg:

I graduated from NPHS in 1980, and I remember you from when I was a freshman.

John